11 February, 2009

Winter Wandering...

Some random pictures of various interesting spots and things throughout Atlanta this winter along with a pictorial update of my life as of late

Sweetgum in the sunrise on my walk to work
Photobucket

Wesley Woods at Emory (Sunday stroll with Bethany)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hepatica blooming in winter- Wesley Woods
Photobucket

Witch Hazel blooming (native planting behind Fernbank)
Photobucket

Scaly White Oak bark at Woodlands Garden- visit this spot in Decatur!
Photobucket

my crazy niece
Photobucket

the fam
Photobucket

my bald head leading a recent urban hike
Photobucket

me and the head of the house
Photobucket

planning world domination
Photobucket

mini-machine gun party
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was looking for info about a nature walk behind Westley Woods/Biltmore Drive/Houston Mill and came to your blog.
i was wondering if you had any info for me. i was wanting to take my 9 year old and had heard about a walk that beavers making dams behind Westley Woods Hospital.?????
lb