05 November, 2008

Urban Biking/Fall in Piedmont Park

What a great day! On a recent sunny, warm Sunday in early November I biked down across Atlanta to meet my friend in Piedmont Park. All of the trees are approaching peak color across the city and the air is dry and the sun is shining. It's quite nice. Though it wouldn't hurt to have a little more rain. October was probably above average, but the last 10 days or more have been bone dry. Here's some pix I took on my jaunt:

Urban Biker
Photobucket
Photobucket

it was THAT sunny
Photobucket

City view #1
Photobucket

City view #2
Photobucket

Fall color #1
Photobucket

Fall color #2
Photobucket

Beach volleyball... in Atlanta?... in November?!?!
Photobucket

Cicada shell Casey is holding
Photobucket

quick stop by Candler park to make Livvy cry (ha! i successfully and unintentionally made both of my nieces cry that afternoon :(....)
Photobucket

No comments: